Whats Good?

RE: Whats Good?

Hey Petey! What's up with you? What are you driving now?

Things are good here - I'm just gearing up for WFC9, it's spring time so time to get washing, waxing and all that good stuff again.

Oh, and Hubby is looking for a Mark to call his own.

haha, no i dont even think i can legally drive in VA untill i send my 75 dollars in to reinstate my lincense there LOL.

Well these days i still have the vette, my F-350, i picked up a nice restored 69 camaro SS, I have 98 dodge Ram 3500 cummins, and A 1990 Bronco 2 Dune Runner and I have a Suzuki SV 650.

Im in the Market for A 1998 Mark 8 now also.

Ive just been crazy busy with the detailing shop, and now i also own a rubbish removal and hauling co. So My extra time is very limited!

Pete,

I am glad you are doing well.

Since you seen you last I got married and moved to Long Island.

I am still in private practice, but I am working on a new career.

Alexander
Board of Directors
Lincolns of Distinction

Hello Pete! I dont really know you but I have a piece of advice for you. I'm not sure what state you live in, but VA is a "compact" state, and if your license is suspended there, it is likely suspended in your home state too. If that is the case, no matter where you get stopped, it will show your license has been suspended and subjects you to driving on a suspended license charges. In my state it is an automatic 30 days in jail, and they tow your car, ( which can get very expensive to get back).:eek:

Back