A look into the music of a teenager.........

RE: A look into the music of a teenager.........

Hey what's wrong? I double clicked on a couple of them and they didn't play.

[/quote]

You have got to be kidding me, plese god be........

First the cat drama and now this! Are you sure you dont drive a vw beetle? No offense.

Right Dave 55 & 56 are great.

The were to play here Friday night but one of the members is recovering from "Fatigue". Right.

Yo! Little dohc:

Suggest you sell your music so you can afford to have
your cat operated on?

Most of you have heard Train "Calling All Angels" on the radio. It's your generic Top 40 type stuff. Nothing remarkable about it, which is why it doesn't ring a bell for most of you.

Most of you have heard Train "Calling All Angels" on the radio. It's your generic Top 40 type stuff. Nothing remarkable about it, which is why it doesn't ring a bell for most of you.
[/quote]

"Calling All Angels" is only one song of their newest album, they have three albums so far, their last album "Drops Of Jupiter" went double platinum and the song "Drops Of Jupiter" won a grammy in 2001. Which reminds me, Train is a band that you either like all the songs or none of them.

1. Listen to "Drops Of Jupiter" from "Drops of Jupiter"
2. Listen to "Meet Virginia" from the self titled album "Train"
3. Listen to "When I Look To The Sky" from latest album "My Private Nation"
4. Beatle fans should listen to "Lincoln Avenue" from "My Private Nation"

And I like that none of you have heard of them makes it all the better that im not listening to generic mainstream crap like Eminem and 50 Cent, Nelly, N Sync etc............

Musical taste is a very personal thing, unless your a teenager like most who fall into hype and only listen to the mainstreamest (I know it aint a word) of mainstream music.

That list is only part of my 200 song playlist, I dont buy much music, I only buy what I really like......................

If you have to ask, I downloaded 3 Train songs off kazaa because the album "One and a Half" isnt available for sale anymore and it goes on ebay for $50-150. The rest I own the album for.

And BTW, every album has atleast one generic track to hook people in to buy the album, and Train is the only band in which I have liked every song they have put out in every album.

Back