eminem hype.............

dohcmark8

Registered
Why do people like Eminem so much?

I mean I used to hate him, then all the kids in school were like eminems cool man, listen to him, so I started listening to eminem, and I started liking him, then I realized a couple things.

1. Im not white
2. My parents never did drugs and I still have a father
3. My family loves me

So therefore I stopped listening to him, threw out his crapy albums, and the only eminem song I have kept is "Lose Yourself".

I realized the hype was because his songs related to most of what poor (low income) america is: divorced parents, drugs, etc, his songs dont relate to me at all so whats the point in me listening to lyrics like "He hates his f****** dad so he knocks him out" when I dont hate my dad and dont wanna knock him out?.

RE: eminem hype.............

Because it's cool to like Eminem. Therefore, you are not cool.
I'm just kidding. :) I like a couple of his songs, but not enough to go out and pick up his cd's. Plus, here in Michigan I think there is more hype because he is from here.

First of all, eminem has his own style. His lyrics as well as his delivery stand out as being original.

Secondly, he is rebellious and careless.

Thirdly, he has Dr. Dre on his side handling production.

Finally, he's white.

Take all those factors into consideration and you have the perfect person to sell rap music to white kids.

Kale

First of all, eminem has his own style. His lyrics as well as his delivery stand out as being original.

Secondly, he is rebellious and careless.

Thirdly, he has Dr. Dre on his side handling production.

Finally, he's white.

Take all those factors into consideration and you have the perfect person to sell rap music to white kids.

Kale

Sadly true~ haha

I hate rap, I hate everything about rap and all the wannabe's. I like eminem and his music however. and why? cause like it was stated before he's got style. he has got talent which not too many rappers can say. The only thing that ticks me off about him is how everyone plays him, so some of his songs are so over played it makes me sick.

Why the hell is it that every young kid knows who the hot rap 'artists' are, but when you mention Mahler their eyes glaze over?

Its all in the lyrics.He flows better than almost any rapper in the game today.
And its not all production ctuff.He can freestyle as good if not better than anyone I have ever seen or heard.

P.S. And what Kale said.LOL

Back