went to ozzfest today...

Pauls dropped 8

Registered
first off i had to travel a good distance to get there (from miami to pompano beach) and managed to hit heavy traffic which kept me from seeing the 2 bands i wanted to see on the 2nd stage, killswitch engage and shadows fall. i did catch the rest and was exhausted from all the ladies and moshpits going on before the 1st stage was even close to opening. the weather sucked. rain all day. when manson got on the stage it started doing the sideways rain thing and i was soaked and left freezing from the wind that picked up. manson sucked btw. he only played the garbage from antichrist superstar and on. he did play sweet dreams but i was utterly disappointed. disturbed sucked but there was no suprise there. that lead singer is such a dork. korn...i was blown away. such an impressive display. their set seemed short in comparison to manson and disturbed's. they did their version of metallica's "one". the day was pretty good but the performance from korn really made my night. the grounds-people are gonna probably sue ozzy cuz everybody decided to get crazy when the rain started coming down real hard and started ripping out the grass starting a mud fight.

im exhausted and need sleep. ill come on tomorrow and try and explain what i was talking about in this post.

RE: went to ozzfest today...

I love KORN! One of the few rock bands that I like nowadays ! I don't know about their latest stuff. But Somebody Someone, Dead bodies everywhere, A.D.I.D.A.S are some awsome songs!!!

Back