APC - Thirteenth Step

Pauls dropped 8

Registered
if there are any "A Perfect Circle" fans on this board, i highly recommend purchasing their new album. i was planning on waiting for this album to be released so i could buy it but i caved when someone offered me a 192kbps copy a few days ago. when i say i havent stopped listening to this album, i really mean, i havent heard any other music since putting this album to a cd. there are some really powerful songs on this album and i highly recommend it. Maynards voice is just beyond amazing and the rest of the band is the same. everything is very tight and accurate and all the instruments compliment each other so well. listen to this in your mark but if u dont have a serious sound system i highly recommend finding someone who does, be it home or car, and giving it a listen. its deffinately worth it. ive never done this before, but even though ive got this album downloaded with a very high quality, im still gonna go and buy it when it comes out.

some songs to look for:
1) the first single: weak and powerless
2) the noose (youll understand when u hear it)
3) screw it, the rest of the album.

RE: APC - Thirteenth Step

I have one of their CDs and I absolutely LOVE it. That's one of the CD's that's pretty much permanently left in my CD changer in the car. I never bothered to find out much about them (it was my son's friend who had him get this for our first Carlisle road trip), but I remember I was just awed when I first played the CD.

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to get it.

i dont know if youd be into it, but tool is a heavier version of this band. APC is maynard's (lead singer) side project and tool is the real deal.

That's so funny - when I first heard the CD, I thought it WAS Tool. :) I have lots of their stuff, too.

apc is awsome. I had their cd monday and I love it too. tool is my favorite band ever. I saw them in concert 3 times and everytime they come around I'm seeing them. I tried to get tickets to apc in the city but they sold out too fast. any band with rev. maynard in it is awsome.

I'm sure you probally heard of the tapeworm project. do you know anything about it if its really another side project from maynard? I have only heard the song I blieve apc played at a concert.. and its awsome.

Back