Third Watch - Mark VIII Car Chase!

Kale

Registered
For those who are keeping track, there is an episode of Third Watch called "Crash and Burn" that has a Mark VIII chase scene in it. By far the most coverage I've seen for our cars.

Incidentally, Third Watch is a great show. Definitely worth checking out if you have the time. It airs M-F, 11pm-12am on A&E.

Kale

RE: Third Watch - Mark VIII Car Chase!

Any chance of a VCR recording and avi/mpg online posting? :)

** Bill **
1995 LSC-R'ed w/Recaro's and Cobra R's
Veteran of Carlisle 2000/01/02/03
[a href=//cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=258112]For Pic's and Mods click here[/a]

...Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself....

I concur, Third Watch is awesome. I have been watching for a few seasons. I think there is are some new episodes right around the corner...

I really like the show as well but they blew up the cute Fireman/Pamamedic at the end of last season. Why couldn't they off one of the guys instead?

No chance anytime soon. The show is not yet available on DVD. For the life of me, I can't figure out why. And Crash and Burn just aired last week so it will be a while before it airs again on A&E.

It was a black Gen 1.

Kale

is that the one where the driver gets out and starts crying like a rice-boy arriving 2nd at a stop-light?

94 Mark VIII, Black / Black
dynoed at 247.5hp / 259.7ft-lb!

Agreed. Third Watch is one of our favorites. That season ender was a nail biter. You just knew that Nitrous tank was going to blow and wondered who was going to pay the ultimate price

I'll be watching for the Mark chase

There is a way to capture the scene on VCR and convert it if you have the right S/W and an interface to upload the video/audio...

Back