Matrix Revolutions

Ponyfreak

Registered
I thought this one was better than Reloaded. THis one had the best acting of all three installments. Ended up about like I thought that it would.

RE: Matrix Revolutions

I haven't seen it yet. The Fort Worth paper blasted it. Obviously the reviewer was NOT a Matrix fan.

I tend not to put any faith in movie critics. A handful of films that were blasted by critics turned out to be pretty good (to me). As everyone has their individual taste. I just happen to be a Matrix fan so I would watch it no matter how bad the reviews might be.

I'm a huge Matrix fan and I must admit I was extremely disappointed. I saw the 1st viewing at 9:00 EST on 11/5/03.

I won't ruin it for anybody but I just watched Reloaded last night to see how they followed the plot line and Reloaded was so much better and the action scenes were so much closer to reality. Word of mouth will spread and this movie will not do as well as it could have.

Darn disappointing if you ask me. I'll have to see it again to see if I change my mind but I doubt it. The original Matrix I watched 3 times this week and didn't get bored. The third, yuck.

'98 Pristine Pearlescent LSC
'93 V-10 Twin Turbo Money Pit (The MonsterMark)
'93 Collecting Dust
Bryan

I'm a huge Matrix fan and I must admit I was extremely disappointed. I saw the 1st viewing at 9:00 EST on 11/5/03.

I won't ruin it for anybody but I just watched Reloaded last night to see how they followed the plot line and Reloaded was so much better and the action scenes were so much closer to reality. Word of mouth will spread and this movie will not do as well as it could have.

Darn disappointing if you ask me. I'll have to see it again to see if I change my mind but I doubt it. The original Matrix I watched 3 times this week and didn't get bored. The third, yuck.

'98 Pristine Pearlescent LSC
'93 V-10 Twin Turbo Money Pit (The MonsterMark)
'93 Collecting Dust
Bryan

Im with Bryan on this one.

Ok so I'm not the only one who left the theatre feeling a little cheated. Reloaded left me with the sense that something awesome ws about to happen. I really don't want to get into details and ruin it for those who have not yet seen it, but there is defiantely something missing. Maybe I hyped it up in my own mind and when it wasn't delivered I was annoyed a little? I enjoyed the batlle at Zion, but the story is defiantely missing something.

I have to agree with Kasper. I too felt a little cheated. While the effects were up to par I felt that the storyline was rushed.

Back