paris hilton video

viiiball

Registered
Have you guys seen this thing ,kinda creepy in a good way,i saw and downloaded the 3 min clip,not a fan just curiosity getting the best of me.not as good as the tommy lee pam anderson thing though!sorry guys i can't post a link i think it would violate the rules and anyway any search on the net will bring up a link

RE: paris hilton video

I watched it and have it. IF someone wants it just pM me and i will give you a link where you can uplaod it at.

What i saw was kinda like a preview of the whole tape. Same with yiou guys?

the lighting was horrible as well, abotu as good as the petey video, but a lot longer. LOL

i just heard theres 12 more tapes of hers. one of them is her and, get this, a playboy playmate having a glorious time.

I have a link to a good portion of the video.Is it against the ROC to post a link?
Well if it is This message will get deleted.But I think Splat told me if its a link I cant get in trouble.

why would you want to watch a tape of a toothpick having sex w/ a guy

Well said.
That Girl is beyond NASTY!

Big goofy feet, skinny as an AIDS patient, no butt at all, no breasts, goofy wierd shaped alien head, dumb as a stump of Oak! Man I hate that chick.

she has nice skin tone...

94 Mark VIII, Black / Black
dynoed at 247.5hp / 259.7ft-lb!

The Petey video I have is over 10 minutes long. I think what you saw was the editied version. I've got the uncut version though :)

I just checked, its 11:51 long, and peter rabit is 11:40 into it :p

Back