What's Your Favorite Musical?

Musicals

Musicals

Sorry, but I have a thing for musicals. Those above aren't even it, I really loved A Chorus Line, and oh so many others.

So what's your favorite? Which ones did I miss?

RE: Musicals

Ahh yes, Little Shop of Horrors! Not one of my favorites, but definitely a good musical.

Oh, that's a sweet story Paul. :)

Yeah, there are so many good musicals out there - I love all types (South Park was awesome and the Blues Brothers - total classic), and realize there are so many more I need to see (or watch again cause it's been so long since I've seen them).

Oklahoma used to be my favorite, but I can't decide... I love them all!

I thought Carousel, like Oklahoma, starred Gordon McRae and Mrs. Partridge.

Oh, and I love The Little Mermaid too. :)

Musicals? Do they have chicks and guns and fire trucks and hookers and booze and explosions in them?

Musicals? Do they have chicks and guns and fire trucks and hookers and booze and explosions in them?

Scott, I think Chicago might just be the musical for you. ;-)

I cannot believe you forgot the best Musical of all. Guys and Dolls. I had to rent it again last week. How can you get any better, it's got Frankie and Marlon Brando. Well I guess you can figure out my fav

Rocky Horror Picture Show. I have seen it over 300 times. I saw it every Friday and Saturday night for about 4 years straight.

I really think Little Shop of Horrors should've been one of the options. Out of that list I had to go with Annie or West Side Story. I went with Annie since its alphabetically before West Side.

I don't know why people praise Chicago. I just could not stand it. It was horrible!

Where's all the good older classics, like Oliver or Fiddler on the Roof or Man of La Mancha! My grandfather, who turns 90 on the 26th of December, had me sit down with him one day and watch Man of La Mancha. If it wasn't for Sophia Loren, I don't think I could have stood the whole movie. I'm sure I've seen more, just can't remember right now.

Ahhh yes, I also love Oliver and Fiddler on the Roof. Haven't seen Man of La Mancha though.

I wish there was a cable channel that played only musicals 24/7. I'm really in the mood to watch some lately.

Back