McDonald's "I'm lovin' it"

Jibit

Registered
There's this guy at work that keeps on singing it and its getting on my nerves because it gets stuck in my head and then I start singing it. I thought that if I download it and keep playing it maybe would annoy him so much that he would shut up. The only problem is that I can't find the darn thing. Anyone have a clue on where to get the little catch tune (crowin' like a rooster, yada yada yada).

David O'Donnell
'97 Mark VIII LSC "Maxine II" (RIP Maxine I, 5-16-03)
'91 Mark VII BB "Monica"
'67 Thunderbird "Molly"

RE: McDonald's "I'm lovin' it"

Tried that, bastard does it even more! In fact, since everyone else knows this, they're starting to join in! You'd think working in a professional world people would be more mature. I'm realizing most people don't mature much from highschool on.

David O'Donnell
'91 Mark VII BB "Monica"
'67 Thunderbird "Molly"

I only found the Spanish and French version.. lol sorry...

HEY!! maybe that will annoy the hell out of them?

wait, I found another annoying language, dunno what the hell is its.. but no English version yet.

Hey that would be awsome, I'll take whatever you can find.

David O'Donnell
'91 Mark VII BB "Monica"
'67 Thunderbird "Molly"

RE: McDonald's

Thanks, I'll be playing them first thing tomorrow morning.

David O'Donnell
'91 Mark VII BB "Monica"
'67 Thunderbird "Molly"

Reminds me of an incident one of my fraternity brothers had... One of his neighbors used to throw loud, obnoxious parties all night long & keep him awake til the wee hours. He retaliated by buying a record of bagpipe music and playing it full-blast at 6 AM every day.

Back