Barrett Jackson ROCKS!

dsinclair

Registered
The first three hours of Barrett Jackson was on tonight (Thursday). I think it's on through the weekend on the Speed Channel.

Just when I think I have a buck or two to buy a Pepsi - some schmo kicks loose a HUGE sum of money for a car that I would die for.

Is it me or is car coverage particularly good this year????

RE: Barrett Jackson ROCKS!

I watched every second of it. It was really fun!

My 3 favorites:

1. That 1959 T-B Roadster with every option in Silver. Alexander woulda gone nuTTTs!

2. That 1956 Ford Sunliner Convt in Manderian Orange & Snowshoe White with the T-B V-8 and the original Wire Wheels.

3. That 1969 Olds 442 W-32 Convt of Lenny Kravitz

I watched it all too and recorded it for my brother in law that's too cheap to pay for cable. I'm taping the entire 15 hours of it.

I liked the '56 Sunliner also and also the black '55 Ford pickup. The '69 442 was awesome. That '51 Mercury Coupe was also gorgeous.

http://members.tccoa.com/lastmrk/Images/lastmrk2.jpg

Thursday night is usually for the cheaper cars. Tonight and saturday will be the high dollar cars.

Those are some beautiful cars, but watching the auction isn't all that exciting, and if i watch too long, i just get jealous.

We just started watching it tonight. I loved the comments by Alan DeCadonnay (sp?) about the #8 Dale Jr car being "400 to 500" horsepower. :D

Back