Kill Bill

sleeper

Former LOD President
I saw Kill Bill Volume 1 when it came out, and Kill Bill Volume 2 yesterday night. I liked both movies, myself.

The plot in volume 2 was more involved, and I liked the way the whole moview was put together a lot better than volume 2. There were also some twists that i wasn't expecting.

Anyone else seen it yet?

RE: Kill Bill

Yep i've seen both, i actually liked the 1st one more since it had more action. I've heard that it was supposed to be a 3 hour movie that they divided into 2. I think they did the right move since it seems like the two parts are very different. In the first one she kills over 100ppl in the 2nd one she kills 1?? Well the storyline is quite intriguing in the 2nd one also i must say it was quite boring at points. IMO it would be better waiting till it comes out on DVD...

I saw it last night along with #2 daughter.

I think #1 was better due to soundtrack. If some of the tracks sounded familiar, there was at least one re-do of a track from “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.” I guessing, "Maria’s Theme", maybe?

#2 daughter liked Bill #2 better because of more character development.

#2 definitely is less gory than #1.

I really liked The Bride's final solution to terminate the trailer fight. How relevant!

I busted out laughing near the end of the trailer scene. I thought that was awesome.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
I busted out laughing near the end of the trailer scene. I thought that was awesome.
[/div]

That trailor part was one of the best parts of the movie. :7 Not as good as the asian guy with the best hairdue in the world.

Thanks for reminding me. I borrowed Kill Bill from a buddy and forgot it in my damn locker at school. Bummer. Tomorrow I'll watch , but I heard it was a good one.

Jon Ike
95 MKVIII
[font color="#CC0000"]
MIDWEST CHAPTER [/font]

Back