I Robot

apbpetey

Registered
Anybody see it yet? I went to see it while up in Albany,ny for a training class. It was great. There were only 2 other people in the movie when I saw it. No clue why it was really good. A story line and action in one movie.

Also anybody see the chopper OCC did for Will Smith? I am not really a huge fan of most of their stuff, but this one is actually nice. The tank on it is unbelievable. Their paint guy does excellent work.

RE: I Robot

I liked it too. It had fast action and a good story. The local movie critics blasted if. But what do they know?

I liked it as well. It was much better than I had expected after reading a couple of bad reviews. I didn't leave the theatre felling as if I got mugged...

The bike is awesome too!:)

Kale

Whoa thats quite strange. When i looked at the previews it looked like a Matrix/Terminator rip of combined. But then again i haven't seen it yet. But since you guys say its good i might concider it.

I never listen to reviewers, most of them suck. I saw it and thought it was a good movie. It's worth going to see if you like a good action movie mixed with a little bit of a futuristic sci/fi theme. Will Smith movies are usually decent too.

I thought it was horrible. Good action sequences, but that's about it. The writing was awful. I give it 2 stars out of 5.

It was enough to keep one entertained and was probably worth the mid-day price. I've seen better SCI-FI, but overall it was not too bad.

Back