War of the worlds

RE: War of the worlds

The Movie is really a mixed bag. The first hour or so is pretty good. The end is TERRIBLE!!!! The acting is pretty good, but the story line seems a little bit ridiculous. I don't want to go into details but since that will spoil the movie for some. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 7. 8 if the end was better, yes it was THAT bad.

Go see Batman, that was good. I think Tom Cruise used his sciencetology mind tricks on people into thinking that movie was good. I will stick with the original that did not just rely on CGI but required a good screen play.

Jules verne did not write war of the worlds, I think your thinking of journey to the center of the earth. Orson wells wrote the book and the radio cast. The movie sticks very close to the book (unlike the 50's movie) which is awesome, the only real addition was the family. I knew how it was going to end, so I didn't mind that, but there was another addition Speilberg put in that made the ending horrible. I won't spoil it by saying what, but I was dissapointed. However the rest of the movie was stunningly awesome, and at times heartbreaking, like when tom cruise's character tries to console dakota fanning, but doesn't know any lullibies. 9 out of 10 for me.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Jules verne did not write war of the worlds, I think your thinking of journey to the center of the earth. Orson wells wrote the book and the radio cast. The movie sticks very close to the book (unlike the 50's movie) which is awesome, the only real addition was the family. I knew how it was going to end, so I didn't mind that, but there was another addition Speilberg put in that made the ending horrible. I won't spoil it by saying what, but I was dissapointed. However the rest of the movie was stunningly awesome, and at times heartbreaking, like when tom cruise's character tries to console dakota fanning, but doesn't know any lullibies. 9 out of 10 for me.
[/div]

Hello, H G Wells wrote war of the worlds.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]Jules verne did not write war of the worlds, I think your thinking of journey to the center of the earth. Orson wells wrote the book and the radio cast. The movie sticks very close to the book (unlike the 50's movie) which is awesome, the only real addition was the family. I knew how it was going to end, so I didn't mind that, but there was another addition Speilberg put in that made the ending horrible. I won't spoil it by saying what, but I was dissapointed. However the rest of the movie was stunningly awesome, and at times heartbreaking, like when tom cruise's character tries to console dakota fanning, but doesn't know any lullibies. 9 out of 10 for me. [/div]Hello, H G Wells wrote war of the worlds.
[/div]

yeah I got confused when leo mentioned orson, one wells wrote the book, the other did the radio cast.

I got to see them filming the movie. Most of it was filmed about 15 mins from where I live. The fact that we provide beer to the places in the area helped to get us in to see some of the filming. We gave a few sets of nice glasses and some other things to the crew members as well. The name of the town that they did most of the shooting in is named Athens, NY

Back