Support for Leo's Towels

N

Neilster

Just wanted to be the first to endorse Leo's DJ's Concour towels in this new forum. They are Greeeat. I picked up one at Carlisle last year and wish I had picked up the larger size.

No wonder Moose looks so fine!

RE: Support for Leo's Towels

I love mine two. Me and my Son fight over it when we wash the cars. I guess I need to order more. Leo let me know when your window stuff is ready and I'll get both.

If I'm not mistaken I was Leo's first tester.

OK I ordered the heavy duty jumbo towel and the supersize spray.

I'm walking to my mailbox now to pick it up.

I'm the first to order from our new board :p

Leo, are you going to be at Carlisle? If so, make sure to bring some towels to sell. I've been meaning to order one and try it out, but i'm lazy. Now that my car is getting painted, i want to get some Zaino and one of your towels and give it the best treatment possible.

Leo,
I received the towel and the window cleaner.

The towels are wonderful as you know, and the window cleaner works great!

Well Norm, I followed your lead and bought a medium and small from Leo. And Leo, I'm anxious to try this towel out an see if it helps me dry my car better than what I'm using. Mine shammy sitll lives little water spots. That dog ain't gonna hunt, as they say here in San Antonio.

Leo
Are those in the same technical-term dictionary with thingy, doo-hickey, hoochie momma and whatchamacallit? If so, you are talking my lingo.

Back