Simply Green, Simply Nice

IceMans Revenge

Registered
What took me 3 hours to do last year, took me 7 minutes to do this year(literally). I picked up the automotive version of Simply Green(prob identical to the original) and it cleaned the engine in minutes.

1. Wet Engine Lightly

2. Spray On

3. Start Up

4. Let Run for a Couple Minutes

5. Hose Off

6. Repeat if any spots missed

7. Drive Around the block and to get gas in order to dry out

8. You're done...sparkling new engine :)
http://pstr-m02.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00C/1E/98/6F/E8/3XEWfUgrfi8vl83z1f9VRhcWBVgXXWBf0060.jpg

RE: Simply Green, Simply Nice

Yea, that's good stuff. I used Simple Green on my engine this weekend. I took the cover off the alternator though, and i wiped it all up with a rag when i was done. I sprayed WD-40 on the plastic alternator cover, liberally, then i wiped it off. Makes it nice and shiny :).

I have used it on my engine as well. The nice thing is that you don't need a high pressure washer to rinse it off so water doesn't get into the 1 and 8 plug holes.

I also use it on the stupid snowflake rims. It makes cleaning them easier.

Goalie,

That is a good idea. Going to try that on my stock honeycombs when winter rolls around again...

John

the only place i know of that sell this item in a kit is hi/lo oriely. its called CD2, its a deagreaser and a engine detailer. runs for bout 7 or 6 bucks. i spray the engine detailer on the air vents to make it look new(the air vent i mean the black piece below the front windshield)

Back