Every Detail Product you'll ever need.

RE: Every Detail Product you'll ever need.

I have twice as much. HAH.

My Son works at a new car dealership and he has brought home a different product for each part of the car. My basement is full. I would take pics but the battery in my camera would run down before I could finish.

Pete you really have me beat but I do have a lot of stuff.

Pete, what is the difference between all of those meguiar's waxes? I noticed the have different numbers.

Row # 5
Items #2 & #3 is all you really ever need!!

All meguiars Stuff is numbered except for there "detailer" line which is commercail only

Impressive display Pete! I know you have had several black cars and it looks like you have tried all sorts of different products and vendors. In your opinion what are the best products? What is the best combo on a black car? I know your hooked on Panicle right now but does it really make that much of a difference given the range of products you have had a chance to apply and see the results? I would imagine it would be hard to tell much after the initial treatment from one product to the next as you have already taken down the oxidation on the first go round.

best Combo really matters how much time you would spend on your car.

If time was No object.

I would Prep-All the surface First. Then wash
Then i would Clay bar the surface. Wash
Then i would use Meguiars Cleaner wax. Buff
Then i would use Meguairs #7 show car glaze Or Meguairs #5 new car glaze for Newer paint. Buff
Then Three products could be used here. Pinnacle LIQUID souveran, Paste souveran Or A favorite product of mine STS2000

All about 6 hours work... but let me tell you Deadly combo.

For time saving Prep-all could becut and the cleaner wax. but quality of the shine is dimished a bit

I like Meguiars White clay it seems to be the best

Best wax Sts2000, Souveran
best polish- Glare paint sealant- Meguiars #7
best surface cleaner- Prep-all
Best non-solvent cleaner- 303 aerospace cleaner ( very expensive but highly dulutable)

best cleaner wax- Megs Cleaner wax
best car wash- Meguiars Hi-tech wash (expensive)
Best rim cleaner- Eagle one A2Z
best tire cleaner- Detail King tire cleaner
best degreaser- Meguairs "detailer line" Citri-Gel
Best clay lube- Pinnacle clay lube
Best touch up spray- Detail king final touch
best interior cleaner- detail king pink stuff
best leather care- Meguiars 2 step cleaner/conditioner
best interior dressing- (not publicly availible) Meguiars Detailer line W-dressing
Best engine detailer- detail king Blue stuff or Meguiars detailer line "engine kote"
best glass cleaner- diamondnite glass cleaner/protector
best glass protection- rani-x

Do guys want worsts?

unless the car is black, green, or red Souveran paste wax is a waste of money.

And zaino does not come close to anything. ZAino is good but its a bad polymer protector

yea i know leo, but zaino in my eyes is in the low end of protection, it may shine but it requires too much work to keep that way

you said it yourself you got 15-25 coats of it on your car, you leave it on the car to cure for more then 12hrs... that in my eyes is not a wax/polish but a PT JOB

And if you wany durability you use a Polymer sealant! caranuba melts too easy for real protection

and ibiz isnt a bad wax. Not the best but its ease of use is very nice, i could do a car in 15mintues with Ibiz but its shine is Substandard

Pete, I was going to ask you what you thought of the IBIZ.
I'm new to the whole black car thing,but so far I have tried the black turtle wax crap.And then I went over that with the IBIZ.Man what a difference with the IBIZ.
Like I told everyone at the show "IBIZ shines as good as anything I have ever used,and is WAY easier on and off."

I'd like to hear from some of the people who bought up the case of IBIZ that had never used it,and see what they have to say about it.
Ken,have you used it yet??

I do love the IBIZ. Granted, sometimes I'll find some residue, but that's easy to get off. I think the easy of use of IBIZ is incredible, and I do like the shine on it. Not only that, but the bugs from the trip to Carlisle washed right off my car with hardly any elbow grease after we had used the IBIZ to wax it.

yea the ease of use it incredible, but compare to more high dollar stuff, and harder to apply stuff the Shine is Mid-feild. I will use it on quik wax cars

Chris- I have used Ibiz, way easy on and off. It is the smoothest my car has ever felt. However I cant comment on the shine, it has been non stop rain here. I have used Zaino and Ibiz both, and am very impressed with both.

Cool,I'm glad you liked it.

Any other newbies care to share their IBIZ experience????

Back