Ibiz sucks

sleeper

Former LOD President
I bought a bottle of Ibiz at Carlisle, and i tried it a little over a week ago. It sucks. It streaked up real bad, and i had to buff forever to get the car looking good. Then when i washed my car last week, it was extremely difficult to get clean. I had to buff it really hard to get it clean after washing it. All in all, i have to say the stuff sucks. I'm going back to the Mequairs Gold Class or Zymol. Maybe i'll break down and order some Zaino. But Ibiz sucks.

RE: Ibiz sucks

.................. The guy giving the demo at Carlisle suckers in a lot of people, that demo can be done with any polish, if you have enough layers of wax or polish on your car you too can spray paint it and wipe it off, light it on fire for 1/10 of a second, and watch water sheet before our very eyes!

Yeah, I agree with your account of the demo also, Leo. Of course I was suckered in also and bought a bag there two years ago (LOL). Now I feel that Mequairs and Zymo work better and that’s what I use.

** Bill **
1995 LSC-R'ed w/Recaro's and Cobra R's
Veteran of Carlisle 2000/01/02/03
[a href=//cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=258112]For Pic's and Mods click here[/a]

...Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself....

I'm sorry your experience with it wasn't as good as mine.I feel it is every bit as good as zaino and all the other top waxs and is a lot easier to use.
I have used it twice now on my black car and it is awesome.The only thing I can think of is that it is maybe not reacting well with a previous wax or polish you have used.Or maybe you left it on for too long,cause you are supposed to remove it while it is still wet.No need to let it harden or bond with the paint.
I used mine over a coat of that turtle wax colored wax.(I had to try it LOL) and again it worked awesome.
Maybe if you try and strip the paint real well first of all the old wax.Just an idea.

I LOVE it and turned many many people onto it.

Ive had great sucess with that wax. Its awesome!!!!!!!!!

I just hit the SuperMark with it 2 days ago. Glided on and glided off.

Silky!

Back