A Zaino Day awaits

dsinclair

Registered
Well - I finally have the gumption and the time to give the shiniest car in America the full Zaino treatment.

I'm starting with a wash with Dawn (eats off everything except the paint I hear) then a few hours of claybar (using a half cap of Z-7 in 12 ounces of water in a spray bottle as lube) - then a chemist's stew of 10 drops of ZFX (Zaino's newest goo) with 2 ounces of Z-5 (for swirls) smeared on and buffed off the car twice - then followed by another mix of ZFX and Z-2 a few times.

Somewhere in there I'm supposed to spritz on some Z-6 as well.

Probably finish up and find out that the free samples of Turtle Wax I have work just as well. But at least this way I'll loose some weight, too.

Sure wish I had thought to buy a couple of Leo's towels.

RE: A Zaino Day awaits

Ain't gonna be no ZAINO DAY ~ more like a Zaino WEEK ! ;)
This is a great idea IF there are NO Gold's Gyms nearby ;)

Next time, wash car with "No.7" car wash, use clay bar where needed and apply Pinnacle by Souverne and don't kick yourself too hard for not doing it THIS weekend :) (Make sure there's no rain in YOUR forcast, like here in NJ). If you lived nearer to me, I'd come assist you for gratis, when you were ready to pass out after the (what fifth ??) application ~ If you have neighbors like I do, :)() be sure to adorn your thick skin that day, as they all feel OH SO COMPELLED to mock us when we do our cars. :( :(

It's about time Dave, you've had the stuff for months.

Yes, Norm - I know how long it's been sittng around - but when you already have the shiniest car in America - you can wait for a good time like Zaino.

And Leo - No Z-1 any more - ZFX replaced it - it's one OR the other according to the Zaino Brothers (both of them)

I was all worried when you said that so I went to the site and here's what they say:

"The basic products you will need are Z1 or the new ZFX accelerator additive, Z2, Z5 (optional, but highly recommended), Z6 and Z7.
Note: The New ZFX accelerator additive is our latest innovation and designed as a substitute and/or replacement for Z-1."

Thanks for the tips - I'll use them.

Oh... it just started to rain... I'm saved!

You planning on showing off a shiny Gen 2 next weekend????? ;-)

Back