Whats the best way

Brad

Registered
I need my car clean for the chicago meet Imshampooing the carpet and cleaning the whole in side with armor all. and wax the wood trim. Is there any thing else to do

RE: Whats the best way

I getting there early to clay bar and wax my car. My engine is clean i wash that i while ago. I will go over that. Clean my spark plug wires so there a nice bright red.

I took Sandy's word for it and used Lemon Pledge on my interior. Stuff worked fantastic. Nice and clean, no grimy feeling, not too shiny for the dashboard (you'll regret using armor-all on the dash the first time you drive on a sunny day), and it leaves the car smelling lemony-fresh.

I have to get to cleaning my car up for chicago too. I have to give it a good wax job.

Ya thanks Sandy the stuff works awsome.it makes it bright as hell though but thats what I want

windex on the wood is amazing. ive got what appears to be cigarette burns (from previous owner) on the carpet next to the drivers seat below the console and was wondering if anyone had a suggestion as to how to remove these eyesores?

Back