Eagle 1 Wax as you Dry

Boomer57

Registered
In response to a post I'd read here I tried "Eagle 1's Wax as You Dry" spray detailer over the weekend. WOW!!! It's the best fast wax yet, and I've tried them all! Granted, my paint is in great condition, but this stuff put on a wet look shine that's so reflective it's almost distracting to one's driving. I was so impressed that I did the wife's white TC, it's never shined so brightly. Then got carried away and tried it on my faded station wagon, not a lot of help there. Hey, but 2 outta 3 ain't bad. Just followed the directions; sprayed on a small amount, used a synthetic chamois to dry, and WALLAH (or VOILA for our Canadian members), one incredible shine, it's almost too easy.

RE: Eagle 1 Wax as you Dry

Your advice is right on the money Leo. My car's finish is in excellent shape, and it has a good base coat of wax. Unfortunately it is parked outdoors under my sugar maples, and the pollen, sap, and bird droppings that it collects leads to frequent washings. I always chamois dry and then follow up with "Maguires", "Mothers", etc. Most QDs did a decent job, but none made it shine any thing like your "Moose". This stuff not only eliminates the extra step of QDing the car after drying, it leaves a wet look shine that comes pretty close to a pro detailing. The product provides a fast and easy way to enhance a car's existing finish. Darn, I really have to learn how to post a photo!

Back