car cover??

DENNISMK8

Registered
I'm looking for a car cover for my mark as I put it to "bed" for the winter. can you recommend one? I don't need a real expensive one or the best. also what are some of the things I should know about a car cover? I've heard if it's snowing or freezing rain you should take the cover off so it doesn't freeze to the car?

RE: car cover??

I know a guy who buys a cheap one, but puts a quilted dropcloth on the car first...to keep it snuggly warm.

...speaking of which I'd like an economical one just for a 'dust cover'.

how was the cover from the auction site? I'm looking for a cover for a christmas present since my car won't have a garage at the penthouse :(

I have a CoverCraft NOAH car cover that is custom fit that i would be willing to let go for a reasonable offer. It was used for a year and purchased new for $219..

Email me if you want more info.

I received the cotton/poly cover from the SevenSaturdays site. For $50 you can't beat it. This is for indoor use only and is easy on/easy off for frequent use. Now I don't have to wash the car every time I pull it out of the dusty garage.

I'm thinking I might go with the Xtrabond 3 layer waterproof cover from SevenSaturdays for $55. Seems like a pretty good price for a outdoor cover, and Leo and others say they really like the cotton and poly one.

what about weather? As in rain, not to much snow and ice down there so not really worried about that.

Back