Mr clean auto dry stuff

MaddShadez

Registered
Hey guys, I was at wal-mart yesterday and saw the new mr clean stuff that is supposed to be a spot free rinse, with a built in water filter. I thought I'd try it out since it was a nice day anyways. It comes with a nozzle that has it's own soap dispenser so it does away with buckets. The nozzle is extremely easy to use. I rinsed, and used to nozzle to soap it up before scrubbibg with a mitt. Afterwords I rinsed again, then tried out the "spot-free" rinse. The whole process took less than 20 minutes. After all was done, I waited for it to dry. As I came out of the house, my mouth dropped. Absolutly no spots whatsoever!! This product is amazing, I highly recomend it!

dj
MaddShadez

RE: Mr clean auto dry stuff

I just bought it yesterday also and found the same results. definatly a conviniance factor for the quick wash when you don't have 2 hours to go through every detail. But.... if anyone plans to wax afterwords the wait time was 45 min to 1 hour before the roof and some other areas were completely dry. but definatly works as advertised.

So on a black car, would it still work with no spots, I don't believe it would...

Jon Ike
95 MKVIII
[font color="#CC0000"]
MIDWEST CHAPTER [/font]

My car is black and it dried without any spots, but like i said it takes a little time to dry completely.

Back