The danger of using Zaino!

Trixie

Staff member
Hey, that happened to my car too! It must have been a couple years ago, my boss called me to look out the window as there was a goose apparently molesting the back of my car, and she knew I'd be upset.

RE: The danger of using Zaino!

That is SO funny!

Stupid goose!

By the way - for those that don't know their geeses - them things is MEAN! Since they are so stupid (bird-brains) they keep pecking at you waiting for you to give up the fight and fly away. Since you can't - they will chase you for a LONG time!

My grandfather was wading around in a pond - and one of the geese decided he didn't like him around her family - swam up to him and -- well -- reached up his bathing suit leg and "pecked" my granpa. We laughed - Grandpa didn't - I heard later there was brusing and non-useful swelling involved. True story.

Leo - I wonder if that picture sequence will get in the Zaino gallery?

Geese like to attack jet-skiers too (usually in no wake zones).

Is Zaino really that good? I know that might sound silly to some, but I've sworn by Meguiar's for many cars and many years. Never had a complaint. I want that "glazed" look. I don't have swirls or anything like that. So that means the Meguiar's is doing the job pretty well. But I want glass. Does Zaino do the trick or is it a labor of love to get the glassy shine?

Back