Help a poor 12 year old kid.........

J

joeychgo

who was playing ball near my car.......

After the convulsive tears subsuided a bit, he showed me my new smashed windshield. (I felt so bad for the poor kid)

SO.... What should a front windshield cost? No, my insurance deductible is too high, so that's not an option. Im just looking to make sure I get a fair price..... Also, anything special I should know about getting the front glass replaced????

RE: Help a poor 12 year old kid.........

Are you 100% sure that you don't have zero-deductible auto glass coverage? I had State Farm in 3 different states (and had to replace 3 windshields!), and they never charged me a dime.

I can't remember if IL is on the zero-deductible plan or not...

It's worth a look-see, anyhow! :D

FWIW, I got an online quote for $418 minus $100 savings for a net of $318, mobile service available.

www.89glass.com

Oh I plan on it....... Just dont wanna see the poor kid get raped, ya know.....

Interesting find..... While calling around for prices I found a National company ---Safelite-- www.safelite.com Out of curiosity I asked them about back glass..... quoted me $1051.00 for the rear glass.....A much cheaper price then Ive ever seen for the rear glass....

make sure it has the radio antenna built into it. That happpened to a friend of mine. They replaced his second gen rear glass with one from a first gen. Henceforth, he has no radio...

Back