Custom Body work

MaddShadez

Registered
A few months ago I went to a body shop and had them take all the body moldings of along the beltline and fill it all in so it looks smooth as silk. As far as I know I am one of two people who have done this.

Anyone else have any cool ideas for modding our exteriors?

dj
1993 Mark VIII
Slightly Modified

RE: Custom Body work

That looks good. What color is it? I saw one the other day and I love it!

"Aubergine" Clearcoat Metallic - A 1993 ONLY Mark VIII color ! Deep Deep Purple Metallic, almost black, with a tint of grape

The color is technically burgandy, code ER which was only offered in 93. However, by pretty much any light, it's purple. Last week I had my bodyshop paint all my interior trim the same color, and it's amazing what a little color can do for an interior. I'll get pics of the interior soon...

dj
1993 Mark VIII
Slightly Modified

For a while it was unitenionally dropped, as my air suspension computer is FUBAR. It was really, really low, very close to dragging.
It looked nice, but it was a rough ride, and scraped on everything. My new paint job alreay has a scratch because of it.

dj
For Help with the 1-2 Repair, how to make kickpods,
A Library of Mark VIII articles,
or some pics of my car, check out
www.markviii.org/~maddshadez

dj,

that is a sweet color...my '93 is that color and i love it...i am seriously looking to paint something else i own that color...it is distinctive and beautiful but still has that edge...i look forward to you getting better pictures posted so that they do that color some justice...btw, nice mods AND i feel your pain on the fubar suspension...mine has the same problem...looks killer, but drags the ground badly and rides like a buckboard!!!

m
1993 Mark VIII
1994 Mark VIII
1990 Tbird SC
and a whole lot more than there is room to list!!

Back