New Cobra Hood

Roadboss

On Work Release
Just wanted to let the group know that I got my new hood painted and on from FastGlas. It took longer than I planned, but all went well and Larry treated me right. He sometimes is hard to reach but I was pleased with the hood and its fit. In case you don't have his number here it is.

Fast Glas 800-346-2426

Here also is a link to some pics I took of it this last weekend, notice my new Engine puller.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/455104/3

:D :D :D

RE: New Cobra Hood

Finally !!! Time to put that intake on there !!!

PM me with the cost if you don't mind.

Yes you're right. But to tell you the truth I am now contimplating a positive displacement S.C. which is going to make it a little crowded again. I also picked up a 4:30 setup for install. Need Drive shaft and tailshaft lube setup before I go further. Going to lay low for the winter. The black one just went past 110,000 miles and is running like a champ. I really want to do something about these dumb head lights. Which is double because both cars light are roached. I can drive with the brights on and no one notices. ::roll::

Wait for the intercooled KB unit. It's supposed to come out very soon. I agree, it is the way to go, especially after riding in an eaton powered Marauder. 10 psi of the line is FUN. Pair that with 4.30s are you'll have to upgrade brakes very soon ;) ;)

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Wait for the intercooled KB unit. It's supposed to come out very soon.
[/div]

Really?! Tell me more! :9

I thought legendary was the only ones making cobra r hoods for our cars.........or is it under a new name?

Looks good....now if only someone would make one for the 2nd Gens...

And as far as blowers, Whipple is supposed to have their kit available soon as well. From what I've seen on GM trucks, their blowers tend to be the most efficient.

in now when they came out for the tbird they wre like 700 now they cost bout 400 but the mk8 i think since they are not sold as much cost round either 5 or 6. bout 1 or 2 hundred for the paint

Back