Ground Effects.

RE: Ground Effects.

I once saw a kit from fiberform or fiberfab that litterally kicks the s**t out of all of those. Does anyone know or have information about them?

if you have a pearl gen 1 and want ground effects, talk to joe (ponyfreak). He's selling his, with bumpers, painted pearl already.

Red Box Rebel ':)

Dear "Bond-on Installation":

Please respond with a telephone number for your ground effects kits for the '97 & '98 Marks. I am interested in purchasing one for my '97. :)

I have found my answer. It was a company called aeroform they are out of business from what i understand. They made a groundeffects kit that kicked all holy hell out of gst's kit. But i geuss i am stuck with the gst kit. Life sucks sometimes dont it?

Won't putting ground effects on your car promote rusting? Especially those sticker kits, sorry, "No Drill" or "Self bonding" kits. Make sure if you install one of those things that you get a REALLY REALLY REALLY tight seal behind it so it doesn't trap water against the body and you end up with huge rust scars.

It's all in how you prep the vehicle. I know guys that have had fiberglass running boards that attatch in a similar way on their trucks for 10+ years without problems.

I just wonder though, did the guy who had them on his car for 10 years ever peek behind them again? I guess I'm just paranoid but without sealing them to the vehicle, you can't stop the moisture and if you get moisture you get rust. I deal mostly with older vehicles and I cringe whenever I see panels, fender flares, bras, etc., they're just death to the body work. If you're going to spend $1200 for a ground effects kit, why not just have a body machinist make you some actual ground effects? Sure it'll cost twice as much but you won't loose out to rust with cheap plastic stickers. ;)

Chad
Completely off topic but my site:
http://www.aviary.info - Parrot Resources & information
Adult humor:
http://www.freakarmy.org

Back