93 Mark VIII

J. Butler

Registered
Well this is my first question to post since joining. I own a 93 Mark VIII and I am having a heck of a time trying to find info for its model being a Designer Edition, I am having a heck of a time trying to find the chrome wheel well peices for it, I would love to hear any ideas aboutr info on this model or where to get parts. Thank You Jim

RE: 93 Mark VIII

That is not from the factory, it is a dealer add on. I think I have seen the piece you are describing on e-bay in the past. Posting a photo will help.

Welcome to the club. I am not familiar with the package you are talking about, but I have seen the chrome pieces you are talking on the auction sites. Not sure where else you can find them from.

Welcome Jim! :D

Ditto on the parts being on eBay from time to time.

Post some pics! :D

Thank You everyone for the info and the greetings. I will get some pics up of my new found love (the other women as wife her) when she comes out of storage from the NY salt and bad drivers with SUV's in snow. Thanks again for the links everyone.

Welcome!

What you are talking about may be a dealer special edition. Occasionally dealers will add stuff on to the car and make up a special edition name.

Back