deck lid spoiler

4 cammer

Registered
i have a 93 mark and was looking for a spoiler.i heard of one in the lincoln motorsports catalog,when i called the dealer they said there is no such catalog. anybody got a pic of there mark with a spoiler on it! thanks , dave

RE: deck lid spoiler

Lincoln motorsports is not affiliated with Lincoln. It's a guy named Geno who runs a shop in New Jersey. He offered a spoiler at one time for the gen 1 but the mold was damaged and there has never been quite enough demand to get the mold redone, AFAIK.

go to http://www.lincolnmotorsport.com/

Isn't one of the alternatives a factory Taurus 'spoiler'? I don't recall if it was Gen1 or Gen2 it worked with. Not perfect in some eyes, but still an alternative.

Dave Sinclair had a Taurus spoiler on his Gen 2. It looked very good, IMO. I'm not a fan of spoilers but it matched the lines of the trunk very well.

I saw a gen 1 mark w/gen 2 taurus spoiler. Looked ok... dunno if I'd do it, but it's definitely an option...

I know of a company in salt lake that makes a spoiler for the mark 8. I was in there last week and he said the spoiler was 375 unpainted. If your interested i might be able to get pics.

Back