Place with bodykits for Mark VIII ?!?!

ncbaker

Registered
Hello guys!
I'm newbie here so that i want to ask you about mark8bodykits.com
Have you ever ordered bodykits from them?I want to know about quality of bodykits.

Let me know please, if you have any experience with them.

Thanks,
Nathan.

RE: Place with bodykits for Mark VIII ?!?!

Welcome to the LOD and I hope you are able to look around.

I personally have no experience with body kits for the Mark, but there have been some posts about kits which seem hard to come by as far as choice goes that is. Use the search function and you should see some old posts about kits.

I've seen those kits before, but i've never heard of that site. It looks like he may have picked up some products from another vendor to focus on marks.

Welcome!

Hmmm....I know Geno at lincolnmotorsport.com had a few on hand not to long ago.

Those kits don't look like they'd work for me though.

I'd be hesitant to buy from them ... imagine shipping this stuff.

I hope I am wrong, but this sounds like a scam. Prove me otherwise ...

Nathan ;

The body kits for Mark VIIIs are made to order in Middleton , Winconsin at http://www.sleepyvalley.com/carkt.html ! ! !

Everything I have ever seen made of fiberglass by anybody needs a lot of work on edges and fitting ! ! !

I have installed the Cars and Concepts kit on one of my Mark VIIs ! ! !

Good luck,
Sonny

Red Box Rebel ':)

Nathan:

I own a '97 Mark III that has a body or ground effects kit. I recently had a mishap and the rear end piece was damaged and must be replaced. I have viewed the mark8bodykits.com site. He is sellig exactly what I have on my '97.

Since I bought my '97 used, I do not know where the kit came from. I will bet you though, that it did not come from the guy in Belgium. I have tried to contact him, but he has not responded to any inquiries.

The entire kit looks great once installed. However, over time the rivets either fail, or the fiberglass weakens. In either case, corective maintenance must be performed. The only draw back I have experienced, is in using the on board jack for changing tires. The side mounted ground effect piece gets in the way of the jacking slot and makes jacking, not impossible, but more difficult. ;)

Back