Luxury Sport Coupe being reintroduced!!

RE: Luxury Sport Coupe being reintroduced!!

Sweeeet Ride...............Growing up I was always a Big 635-Csi Fan! Wonderful looking cars......even today if you see a nice one, it's get's a head turn or two!

The 850 was also sweet, however the 635Csi was the best BMW ride IMO.

Thanks, Joe
97 Mark VIII LSC (Blk/Blk) Mods. have begun!
http://www.hostmysig.com/data/slowjoe/LODSigPic1.jpg

The styling on that car is just about perfect except for the sad puppy dog headlights. I wonder if they will make an M6?

I'm still going crazy after I saw the ///M5's 500HP V10......... 0-60Mph in under 4secs... excuse me guys.. I think i have to eat some more of my pills.

Blegh... Is it just me or all the latest BMW's eye poppingly ugly, and the new 5 series interior looks as it came out of a $15k Kia.

If they make a 650 or 660 version of it, wave goodbye to the Mark.

As in, you'll buy a new one?

'93 MonsterMark Project Car
Bryan

Yes, Bryan. Your powers of deduction are amazing. Please, don't waste them on this silly board - there's a whole world out there that needs your talents!!!

(sorry, that was the best half-ass version of the Comic Book Guy's rant that I come up with) ;-)

I don't really care for that front look, but the side and the rear look very nice. And the interior looks nice (at least in pictures, in person BMW interiors don't impress me at all).

I'll never be able to afford one.

[font color = blue]Tony - St. Louis, MO[/font]
1998 LSC - Toreador Red/Light Graphite
1989 Mustang LX 5.0 - Scarlet Red coupe
[FONT COLOR=RED]>*> [link:www.markviii.org/~tonymueller|Tony's Internet Garage] <*<[/FONT]

I like it and i'm not a beamer fan
325hp 6sp 18" and i'm sure braking to match,
it's got to be a sweet ride

Blegh... Is it just me or all the latest BMW's eye poppingly ugly, and the new 5 series interior looks as it came out of a $15k Kia.
[/quote]

No no no, not a Kia! It's a Pontiac Grand Prix with a BMW propeller logo as a $30,000 option. Can't you tell?

:p

Edit: Oh wait...maybe a Grand Am. I don't think the Grand Prix is available as a 2-door...

Back