Camero value?

Jibit

Registered
I recently was offered a 96 Camero with 8K miles on it for 10K. It has a chip, shift kit and supercharger installed on it. Its a convertible with a Z28 package. I like the car except is an automatic tranny. The question is what do you guys think I can get out of it in a year if I kept the mileage low. The car is my sister-in-laws and she needs money. She asked if I could hold on to it for a year and she'll buy it back (for 10K) if not I can sell it. So what do you guys think, can I get the money back after a year?

David O'Donnell
'97 Mark VIII LSC "Maxine II" (RIP Maxine I, 5-16-03)
'91 Mark VII BB "Monica"
'67 Thunderbird "Molly"

RE: Camaro value?

Don't know the type of blower, all that I can remember the last time I seen it is that it was the kind that sits on top of the motor (replaces upper intake manifold). The shop was a speed shop in Berwyn off of Ogeden and 1st Ave. Its at a point where Ogden takes a sharp turn before 1st Ave. Don't remember the name, sit next to a Minute Man gas station (or at least that's what it was last time I was in that area about 3yrs ago).

David O'Donnell
'91 Mark VII BB "Monica"
'67 Thunderbird "Molly"

The only problem I see, is that if you get the Camaro, you'll have to grow a mullet. Hmmm.... :)

The only problem I see, is that if you get the Camaro, you'll have to grow a mullet. Hmmm.... :)

Can't do that, don't have any hair, more aerodynamic!

David O'Donnell
'91 Mark VII BB "Monica"
'67 Thunderbird "Molly"

Back