cadillacforums.com

RE: cadillacforums.com

There a bunch of clowns!!

Just be nice and respectful and let them prove their maturity level and cast the first stones.

looks like geno's makin new friends again

They seem pretty friendly to me. It would be fun to have some sort of a Lincoln vs. Caddy event.

Very funny thread actually, looks like there are quite a few Lincoln fans over there!

Hi there. I'm Sal, the owner of CadillacForums.com.. Of course there are Lincoln fans over there! We're all obviously domestic luxury car lovers. So why wouldn't we find things about both makes that we love - and even sometimes hate? I used to drive an LSC and loved it to death. When I got my ETC - which was much newer, I loved that car much more.. I've never driven a Mark VIII LSC but I'm sure I'd love it equally as much as my ETC. I, however, like the looks of Cadillacs a bit more...

To each his/her own. But, I think we all, in one way or another, appreciate each make and model of America's best luxury offerings...

Sal Collaziano
www.CadillacForums.com

"Hi there. I'm Sal, the owner of CadillacForums.com.. Of course there are Lincoln fans over there! We're all obviously domestic luxury car lovers. So why wouldn't we find things about both makes that we love - and even sometimes hate? I used to drive an LSC and loved it to death. When I got my ETC - which was much newer, I loved that car much more.. I've never driven a Mark VIII LSC but I'm sure I'd love it equally as much as my ETC. I, however, like the looks of Cadillacs a bit more...

To each his/her own. But, I think we all, in one way or another, appreciate each make and model of America's best luxury offerings...

Sal Collaziano
www.CadillacForums.com"

*********************************************************************************

Welcome Sal, I remember you from your "Mark VII" days (LOL). They are both great American cars with hi-tech DOHC 32-Valve engines. I just prefer rear wheel drive. There is a local guy here who has a 95 STS and when we're both at the track we try and line up together. We both have similar type mods and are pretty even. He pulls me off the line, I catch him on the one-two shift and were're pretty much door to door at the finish. On a good night we're both in the 9.5 to 9.6's at 75 to 77 mph on the local 1/8-mile drag strip. The fans love to see us run Cadillac vs Lincoln.

** Bill **
1995 LSC-R'ed w/Recaro's and Cobra R's
Veteran of Carlisle 2000/01/02/03
[a href=//cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=258112]For Pic's and Mods click here[/a]

...Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself....

Welcome Sal!!!!

You Guys are all right in my book! 100%!!!

The reason for the "Clown" comment was that one guy "AirJigga25" running his mouth at me for no reason.

Other then that, I LIKE !!!

Thanks for the welcome! You have a good memory! That was quite awhile ago! But I do miss that LSC. Way, way ahead of its time...

Regarding AirJigga - who knows what reasons he may have to have replied to you like that - But he's usually a pretty level-headed guy. Regardless, we're all capable of going off the deepend every now and then. heh. Not that that was really 'going off the deep end' or anything - but you know what I mean... We're all entitled to a bad day. :D

All we know is, we own the best Luxury cars in America - and we should all be proud...

Sal Collaziano
www.CadillacForums.com

Welcome Sal!! In addition to a 2003 Town Car Limited, we also have a 1993 Caddy Sixty Special with 9946 miles on it, in Spec. Order Paint Color. It's flawless. I like them both Click below to see it.
PS/ Don't I kinda sorta know you from the ALLANTE board?? :9

Welcome Sal!! In addition to the Mark, I have some nice sandals :) and no patience till the rumored '04 STS to be RWD.

Welcome Sal!! In addition to a 2003 Town Car Limited, we also have a 1993 Caddy Sixty Special with 9946 miles on it, in Spec. Order Paint Color. It's flawless. I like them both Click below to see it.
PS/ Don't I kinda sorta know you from the ALLANTE board?? :9

Pretty cool! Although the Town Car is much bigger. That's your more comfortable ride. Right? I've been on the Allante boards only once or twice.. Maybe you remember me from those times...

Sal Collaziano
www.CadillacForums.com

Back