Check Out These Websites

Leecon

Registered
Hello Distinctive Lincoln People,

I'm in the process of restyling/modifying the new 03 Gran Marquis that I bought. Here are just two of the websites where I've bought things. Thought I would pass along. At www.karkraft.com I got a set of Rousch wheels, 18X9 for the rear and 18X8 for the front, for $895 + freight. They have new engines(not rebuilt) for the Mark VIII for $2695 as well as other lots of good stuff.

The headlights on the Marquis are huge and make good targets for rocks and other road debris. Since I know what it would cost to replace one I wanted some protection but don't care for the smoke/tinted variety that is so common. www.autotrimdesign.com has a clear adhesive plastic, custom sized for just about any car. It's called Invisiguard, just peel and stick. You can't tell it's there.

Hope everyone is doing well, and that life is good. See ya later.

Lee

RE: Check Out These Websites

I hope you still have your eye out for a good Mark VIII

No doubt about it Steve. I just needed a new car for family road trips. My wife's 95 Deville just rolled over 100K, while there's nothing wrong with it, I just feel more comfortable in a newer car on long trips. Sooner or later another Mark will turn up that I won't be able to resist. See ya later.

Lee

Hello Distinctive Lincoln People,

I'm in the process of restyling/modifying the new 03 Gran Marquis that I bought. Here are just two of the websites where I've bought things. Thought I would pass along. At www.karkraft.com I got a set of Rousch wheels, 18X9 for the rear and 18X8 for the front, for $895 + freight. They have new engines(not rebuilt) for the Mark VIII for $2695 as well as other lots of good stuff.

The headlights on the Marquis are huge and make good targets for rocks and other road debris. Since I know what it would cost to replace one I wanted some protection but don't care for the smoke/tinted variety that is so common. www.autotrimdesign.com has a clear adhesive plastic, custom sized for just about any car. It's called Invisiguard, just peel and stick. You can't tell it's there.

Hope everyone is doing well, and that life is good. See ya later.

Lee
Hey Lee, I bought my Cobra R rims from KarKraft about five years ago and found them a pleasure to do business with. Keep up the minor mods no matter what you drive...it helps keep you young :).

** Bill **
1995 LSC-R'ed w/Recaro's and Cobra R's
Veteran of Carlisle 2000/01/02/03
[a href=//cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=258112]For Pic's and Mods click here[/a]

...Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself....

Hi Lee! I hope you're enjoying your car, and that things are well with you.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Back