Audi A8L.

Kale

Registered
Long story short. I want one!!! Just need an extra $60K and I'm straight.

I sat in one at the Audi lot the other day (Firend boght a new A4). All I can say is WOW! What a sweet ride. TV screen pops up out of the wood trim, seemingly from nowhere, then vanishes again on command. Damn that was slick. And the rear legroom was ridiculous. Even the rear passengers have vanity mirrors. It was just entirely COMFORTABLE!

And the stock 19" chrome wheels were just an added bonus.

Kale

RE: Audi A8L.

Wish I had the money for that baby. Not tooo expensive. Not to mention, I have a Little diecast model of it by Audi right next to my computer ;)
Beautiful Car.

Jon Ike
95 MKVIII
STRA DOG

Hello? Wake up time. I've been shouting the merits of the A8 for 3 years. That and the Jag XJ-R are the two finest rides in the world.

Yes Sandy I have been an A8 fan for years, just never got to sit in one. It wasn't as plush as I would expect from a top of the line Audi, but it was definitely top notch. The one I sat in may not have been the ultimate trimmed out version either. That screen trick was just the icing on the cake.

The A4 is nice as well.

Kale

I LOVE the interior of the A8L. Audi's interiors are exceptional. I want one just as bad as you Kale. When I first set my eyes on it, I was amazed. Too me, the older A8 looked like a stretched A6 but now it's such a work of art. I also like the new VW Phaeton. W12 engine producing well over 400hp.

RS6? Not me. I'd take the new V8 powered S4. WAAAAAYYY better value. 0-60 for RS6 = 4.6 0-60 for S4 = 5.1 Hmmmm...half a second quicker for $40,000 MORE?????? No thanks.....

Back