Can you guess this car?

RE: Can you guess this car?

Cadillac Eldorado (or Seville).
NOPE, no hood ornament.....

Buick Riviera !!!! :)

olds toranado?

The steering wheel really does look cadillac to me. I was thinking seville, but i don't know. Definitely GM.

NOPE! I was wrong! Not a Riviera! It's definately a SEVILLE !!

2 give-a-ways

1. Navagation came after the Rivi died
2. Car has 4 Power Window Switches ! No Eldo nor Rivi Sedans!

S>>>>>>>E>>>>>>>V>>>>>>>I>>>>>>>L>>>>>>>L>>>>>>>E

is it just me or do cars that don't have the "cockpit" orientation just look strange after driving a Mark...

94 Mark VIII, Black / Black
dynoed at 247.5hp / 259.7ft-lb!

is it just me or do cars that don't have the "cockpit" orientation just look strange after driving a Mark...

94 Mark VIII, Black / Black
dynoed at 247.5hp / 259.7ft-lb!
[/quote][/i]

same here...

It's actually a 95 Cadilac Fleetwood w/ a custom Riviera centre console and navigation system. Quite a sweet custom if you ask me. He got it totally performance orientated thanks to the LT1.

Thanks for playing :)

Done very, very nice. I thought you 4-got about us, long ago!!! :)
I know it was a Caddy, 'cause I love them, too (in addition to Lincolns) - but the center comnsole & Navi system threw me off.....Tell him he did a fabulous job. I envy it!!! :) :) TRUTH

Done very, very nice. I thought you 4-got about us, long ago!!! :)
I know it was a Caddy, 'cause I love them, too (in addition to Lincolns) - but the center comnsole & Navi system threw me off.....Tell him he did a fabulous job. I envy it!!! :) :) TRUTH

I'm still here. Just busy that's all. I really envy his ride. I wanted one to make just like that. Someday hopefully. :)

I guess that's the rear wheel drive Caddy built on the Caprice chassie. There's one around here with a 454 in it.

IM thinking its a caddy........maybe a fleetwood...?

I guess that's the rear wheel drive Caddy built on the Caprice chassie. There's one around here with a 454 in it.
[/quote]

That would be the fleetwood, my grandfather still has his that he bought new in 96.

Back