CRIBS ON MTV

LINCOLNBOY

Registered
i was watching crip last nit and they did one on ANDY DICK, and when it came to show his cars he had a mercury maurder, even the stars are getting into the big car hotrod scene

RE: CRIBS ON MTV

because escalades a super sweet yo. I guess no one told you....

I was watching one that was featuring some big black guy (not really into Pop-Culture or MTV...) and he had a impala SS that was done up pretty nice, no offensive wheels, mean sounding exhaust and a shoe polish # on the rear quarter glass (possible celeb drag racing???). So just as Im about to think, 'its nice to see that some of these guys actually are serious car fanatics and not just posers' they pan over to his 'pride and joy' a hummer with 25" wheels that keep spinning when the truck stops. Seriously, on a hummer. Who does that? Poser. </venting>

because escalades a super sweet yo. I guess no one told you....

I was watching one that was featuring some big black guy (not really into Pop-Culture or MTV...) and he had a impala SS that was done up pretty nice, no offensive wheels, mean sounding exhaust and a shoe polish # on the rear quarter glass (possible celeb drag racing???). So just as Im about to think, 'its nice to see that some of these guys actually are serious car fanatics and not just posers' they pan over to his 'pride and joy' a hummer with 25" wheels that keep spinning when the truck stops. Seriously, on a hummer. Who does that? Poser. </venting>

My whole point is that EVERYONE is doing it.. not fun anymore.

Im not really into it. Give me a CL600/CL55AMG/LS430 anyday over your Escalde.
[/quote]

Me either, I was being sarcastic. "Super sweet YO??" I'm very white, really.

There seems to be an abnormally high number of Big Itallian guys around here. Same thing, they all have them. The funny part is, I live in the woods of NH...

There seems to be an abnormally high number of Big Itallian guys around here. Same thing, they all have them. The funny part is, I live in the woods of NH...

I'm sorry, i didnt catch your reference. What do you mean about the italians?

Its funny that all of these guys are out in the back woods of NH with their dudded up escalades

My mom just got a escalade esv and all I have to say is wow what a great suv. I want one. My dad has a regular escalade and it is great to, but man the room you have in the esv. I know it is similar to the suburban, but the ride is way better in the escalade. If I had the money one would in my driveway next to the mark.

My mom just got a escalade esv and all I have to say is wow what a great suv. I want one. My dad has a regular escalade and it is great to, but man the room you have in the esv. I know it is similar to the suburban, but the ride is way better in the escalade. If I had the money one would in my driveway next to the mark.

Its not much of the Escalade itself, but its the fact that EVERYONE is buying them and putting some "Shoes" on them as a style, thats whats getting old.

Back