My new Sled. TRIPLE TRIPLE Baby!!

RRocket

Registered
RE: My new Sled. TRIPLE TRIPLE Baby!!

Very, very, nice.

'98 Pristine Pearlescent LSC
'93 V-10 Twin Turbo Money Pit (The MonsterMark)
'93 Collecting Dust
Bryan

VERY nice, and it's the identical color of my 1990 ascMcLaren. Need touch up paint? Call me.

What the heck is that thing. Some strange looking boat you got there. How many skiers can it pull? :)

Oh the joys of living in the sunshine state.

What is the H.P. rating of that thing? It looks like a rocket!

I hope you have a good clutch to get that thing moving. Unless they went through a serious face lift, or Yamahaha figured out how to make triples not dogs, you will need it.

Polaris 700XC (thats a 700 TWIN ;-) ) All he way!!

--Just a little rilvarly!--

Kev,

It has a Hauck racing clutch. With the mods, it makes nearly 160HP. The SRX rekindled the muscle sled wars in 1998 when it came out. PolarASS can't make much except engines that blow up! :) Where do you live?? I'm up for a grudge match race.....

Flamark,

I personally invite you to my place in the winter for some sled riding. Ever make it out near Detroit??

I've seen a few on trailors before heading up to Mount Charleston or to Utah. But I have never ridden one.
Ron, wheres my invite?I've got 5 engines to build right now, but as soon as I'm done I can take another vacation.

My house is open to ALL LODers. Just drop me a line. We have a guest room that is always ready to go.

Nice sled

That’s 3 separate cylinders?
Didn’t they also have a 3 cylinder block that was supposed to be the hotrod?
Or at least that’s how the story was told to me a couple seasons ago.

Chris,

I live across the water from Detroit MI, more or less. On the shores of Lake Erie. The snow usually starts to fly in December. But don't sweat it...in the summers, we race the sled on the grass. Grass Drags are very popular here. And then when you change the track you can run at the traditional 1/4 mile track too. Ice/grass drags are 500ft. Times are usually in the 5.2 second range at 80+ MPH.

I am not a big snomobile buff but the Ski-Doo MXZ caught my eye, it looks like a neat sled, anybody have any info on those?

Thanks for the invite Ron. Next time I am up that way, I will look you up. I have actually driven a sled a few times. My grandfather had a place up in Wisconsin on a lake. He owned a couple snowmobiles that we used to race on the ice all winter. Its good times. His were late 70's model skidoos. I think technology has come along a little bit since then.

Back