what is this?

RE: what is this?

Well.................................its distinctive

Hmmm. Dave, thats a kind desctiption......... Mine would violate the ROC.

I got it.....It's a futuristic portable flying rice cooker/grilling
machine that dices, slices and get 139 cable channels....If you act now you get the special television antenna that converts into Godzilla at night to keep away republicans and any anyone who voted for George Bush! All for the low low price of 1999 But if you act now you will also get five free bottles of some unknown drinking substance!

The sad thing is, that even if that car could go 200+ mph for an "air foil" like that to be functional, the driver is such a tard that he doesnt realize the last thing you want to do on a FWD car is add rear downforce at those speeds. I've got boogers that travel faster than that car could ever go. What's worse is, he paid money for it. Stupid people... gotta love them... they keep us all employed.
Stanley.... you are friggin whacked.... i like that!
BlackIceLSC-VP LODNCA
http://mark8.org/lodnca
94 Black/Black M8
95 Champagne/Saddle M8

The sad thing is, that even if that car could go 200+ mph for an "air foil" like that to be functional, the driver is such a tard that he doesnt realize the last thing you want to do on a FWD car is add rear downforce at those speeds.

I'm sorry, but that's not quite right. At high speeds any car, regardless of which wheels do the driving, would benefit from downforce on both the front and rear. Just because the rear wheels don't drive the car, doesn't mean they aren't important for directional stability and handling.

Although, that particular wing on that car is pretty much pointless except as some kind of styling statement.

but just adding downforce behind the rear wheels will remove weight from the front wheels. Which is why semi's use fifth wheels. You ever seen a truck towing a large car on a conventional trailer hitch? The front end heads skyward, and a lot of weight is removed from the steering/braking wheels.

I couldnt believe it --- I just saw a volkwagon jetta with the same wing...........

GOD whats happening !!!!!!!!

Also.... That car isnt in the US. Look at the plates. It could be something we've never seen here in the US.

Sorry everyone. my generation is responsible for that junk.we didnt know the drug use of the 70's and 80's would scramble the brains of our offspring......

Back