The new Ford GT

RE: The new Ford GT

That supercharger looks familiar, i have one sitting on my shelf in my office at work. (well, except for the clear cut out)

Speaking of Hot Rod..did you see some of the pathetic dyno pulls in that issue?? Was wondering if the had some spark plugs disconnected for their pulls...sheesh...

even with the parasitic drag of all thos acc. That engine should put 550-575 rwhp with who knows how many ft lbs of torque. Some people have already make 500rwhp with the 5.4 DOHC n/a. Take into consideration of the lower compression, larger valves, better heads, headers, and 12psi, 550-600 rwhp should be no big problem at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this combonation has never been tested.Its still a concept car.Not the GT 40 "THE GT" its a completely different animal.

Their runs were made with strret tires on.Put the same tires on that Dennis ran with and watch that cat run a high ten easy.
It is by far the mst badas engine Ford has EVER built.

Saw the 5.4 GT40 last week after a dyno run. Pulled 580 Hp,didn't get torque numbers, and it weighs in at 100 lbs less than the 4.6 DOHC Cobra. Magnesium covers etc. I ssked if they wanted to use my Mark for a test mule LOL. It was a thing of beauty.

I was referring to the poor dyno numbers of readers rides, not the GT. Some guy has a 502 BB crate engine. Only 400HP. WTF???? The only one that's the least bit impressive was one that cranked out 700HP and 900TQ.

Back