Ghetto Mustang Install **must read**

RE: Ghetto Mustang Install **must read**

Which switch was for the neon lights underneath :7?

** Bill **
1995 LSC-R'ed w/Recaro's and Cobra R's
Veteran of Carlisle 2000/01/02/03
[a href=//cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=258112]For Pic's and Mods click here[/a]

...If you can read this, thank a teacher...If it's in English, thank a veteran....

Ive seen some Marks look like that.Not on MY coast, but Ive seen them.LOL

Nevada has a coast? What happened to "Californicate"? ;)

** Bill **
1995 LSC-R'ed w/Recaro's and Cobra R's
Veteran of Carlisle 2000/01/02/03
[a href=//cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=258112]For Pic's and Mods click here[/a]

...If you can read this, thank a teacher...If it's in English, thank a veteran....

I could have sworn it was the under-hood of one of my freinds' neons. He duct taped the nozzle into the intake though and has the tank buckled into his passenger seat. The rear seat is out to save weight...

And the Bone stock markstill destroys him every time. Its really not even enjoyable anymore, I dont even laugh anymore. Ok, so we still laugh at him, but you know....

One more earthquake and I'll have beachfront property.But untill then I'm close enough to call it 'My coast"

a 5 year old could do a job like that.

some people are not too bright.

I've never had problems with my wires showing when I do an install. My problem is accidentally shorting wires to the body and causing fires. I guess you don't want the new stereo for Christmas!

David O'Donnell
'97 Mark VIII LSC "Maxine II" (RIP Maxine I, 5-16-03)
'91 Mark VII BB "Monica"
'67 Thunderbird "Molly"

Goodness!!!

I do know of shop's that would do that kind of work though, that's a shame.

....WOW!!!! I think he must have just watched the comedian that's always saying...Git'er done!

Back