Holy exotics batman

RE: Holy exotics batman

-"...... I own Texco.."

-"oh cool, I own Pepsi and..."

-"THATS IT? How did you guys make it here? I own AT&T and... and... and..."

great video. was that a supra that shat all over that blue porsche? i figure thats how life would be if u own a lambo, stuffing hoe's in the front seat one on top of the other.

un f n believable.....I ll take myy 550 marnello in black please and throw in a diablo sv purple please

Yeah, NSX may cost alot but definately did not belong in that crowd of performance cars.

Not enough racing in that vid though.. too many "pretty" shots.

I disagree.

Those cars are designed to go fast and handle well, its just the people who can afford them generally are not capable of driving them fast nor do they want to.

The point of those cars are superior vehicle dynamics, and that is what they were designed for, therefore, i feel you should use a car for its intended purpose.

"THATS the point of those cars."

I disagree.

Those cars are designed to go fast and handle well, its just the people who can afford them generally are not capable of driving them fast nor do they want to.

The point of those cars are superior vehicle dynamics, and that is what they were designed for, therefore, i feel you should use a car for its intended purpose.

Not really, How much miles do you think you can get out of a Ferrari or lambo engine? 12-20K maybe? (Talking about big cars like F50, and so on) Maintenance is ridicules on those cars, and are very UNrace like in reality. They are made for those who have the money to say.. "MY CAR CAN DO.... and Costs…."
Does not take that much money to make it that fast, so its more of a prestige car then a sports car.

They are not made to be driven to their limits and smoked out.. they are to drive slowly around town, and get all the honey’s who run out of drool when you pass them by :)

Could be wrong, but thats how I see it.

i couldnt disagree more. just because many people buy them for that very reason doesnt mean they arent meant for the sole purpose of going fast and looking good. im a firm believer that if a person wants to drive one the way theyre intended and can afford to buy one of these gems, they can usually afford maintainance as well.

i've actually seen a 1995 Ferrari for sale on Ebay for about 30k... so what was the catch?? It had over 100k on the engine, i found that quite amazing, but after reading all the things that were wrong with it, i was a bit stunned.

i couldnt disagree more. just because many people buy them for that very reason doesnt mean they arent meant for the sole purpose of going fast and looking good. im a firm believer that if a person wants to drive one the way theyre intended and can afford to buy one of these gems, they can usually afford maintainance as well.

Alright guys, when you have a half a million, and you buy a Ferrari ENZO, we'll see if you take it out to the track every weekend.

Back