Super ford F350

RE: Super ford F350

Its weird, all these vegas vids are showing up all over the net.That was about 4 weeks ago.Badas truck though.

They donr run propane too much anymore.Pretty much just a lot of nitrous and lots of boost.
That truck probably makes 650-750 Hp and 1200-1400 LB FT Torque

Thats Nothing!! There is a white dodge Ram Quad-Cab 2500 diesel that runs at New England Dragway in epping. Last summer (2002) his best ET for the season was a 10.4, i dont remember the mph. Just for grins he ran in the bike class a couple times at street night and beat about 50% of them. I didnt make it out to many races this past summer and when I was there, I didnt see him, but I hope hes running faster still.

I would bet $ 5.37 he most likely has a large twin setup, with NOS and obviously a lot of fuel. Chris is pretty close on the hp figures.

OOH OOH! I could do that with my truck! Do you think the duals help with traction?

I do wonder what all he did to make a diesel run like that?

OOH OOH! I could do that with my truck! Do you think the duals help with traction?

I do wonder what all he did to make a diesel run like that?
[/quote]

See post 8 & 12.. That is what most people are doing these days to make their powerstrokes or cummins to produce so much power.

My buddies dad (our Formula SAE Engine guys dad) has a white Dodge Ram Diesel with over 2000ft-lbs

He mainly uses it for tractor pulling, he took it to the strip once that i remember and spun tires all the way down and ran 14's or so. But i am sure if he could hook up, i can only imagine what he could do!

Back