BMW 325i Exhaust

kev415

Registered
This is the exhaust that I had put on my Bimmer. It has the straight 6 2.5l mill, shaved head, german spec exhaust cam, and Stainles valves and springs. I think it fits the car, tell me what you think...

[link:www.mark8.org/users/kev415/bmwexhaust.mp3|Exhaust]

RE: BMW 325i Exhaust

Ok, I shut it off about 10 seconds into it and think you should look into a pair of magnaflows or the LMS Xpansion II Mufflers from Geno.
Give you a more deep, powerful sound. Or that clip was just a joke, and wanted some laughs out of it. LoL.

Jon Ike
95 MKVIII
STRA DOG
[font color="#CC0000"]
MIDWEST CHAPTER [/font]http://mark8.org/users/Brad/jonmark.jpg

Sounds pretty weak to me, i've heard much better sounding BMWs. That tin can rattle has got to go.

The video cmera that I used to record it doesnt really do it justice, but that was the best of the takes. Its not really supposed to be an 'American Muscle' sounding exhaust. It almost sounds like a cross between muscle and (I hate to say it..) rice. I really do think it fits the car though. I was a little iffy at first, which was the point of this post, but it is growing on me.

Like I said...it will get deeper as the muffler wears in, then it might really sound great. Most people here are clueless when it comes to anything but a V8. I-Sixes are some of the sweetest sounding engines in the world...

Like I said...it will get deeper as the muffler wears in, then it might really sound great. Most people here are clueless when it comes to anything but a V8. I-Sixes are some of the sweetest sounding engines in the world...

ONLY UNDER LOTS OF BOOST

Single turbo..cough cough..spool up time on the street..cough cough....like TT better for street...cough cough.... :)

Back