Tell me you Dont love this Car Interior!! PICS

RE: Tell me you Dont love this Car Interior!! PICS

May be the 1st thing we agreee on! Yes..the new GS is stunning. And AWD to boot. It's a fantastic looking car. I thought the old ones looked great..but this one is even better!

Looks Japanese
Avalon / Camry / G35 /
I like the M45 & my T.C. way better. I fail to see what is "So beautiful" about the interior? Monotone charcoal grey leather, a little bit of wood here & there, and a little aluminum. What am I missing? It's functional and plain. The interior in my folks next-to-last Imperial puts that there into what I remember as the economy car level(s). I'll go see if I can find a picture to scan up here.

http://www.nybclub.org/membercars/rossklein/virgil-interior.jpg
Our 1975 Imperial Interior - Coronado Creme
http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/albums/album02/2006gs430_21.sized.jpg
New Lexus Seats (very short in length)
http://www.fedrelandsvennen.no/tema/amcar/inside/imperial/bilder/741.jpg
Our 1975 Imperial Seats in Russet
Perhaps now, that I found these, you can see why I am not slithering in gobs of excretion over this "beautiful Lexus interior" ~ It looks like a 1970 Plymouth Sebring vinyl bucket seat, with a 1968 Mercury Montego center console, and late model Honda door panels. the steering wheel however...is very nice

Dead Serious, you got good young eyes, compare for ya-self! :)

1 looks like a really nice car interior,
the other looks like a really comfy couch and not at all suited for any kind of enthusiast cornering. ;)

Can someone please help me out find the similarities between the two? I must be growing old.

Yep, and Prius has the START/STOP button also. LOL :)

About as much enthusiast driving was done in Imperials, as was done in Fleetwoods & Town Cars. They went fast, and smoooooth in a straight line.

I don't do very much enthusiast driving these days. The enthusiasm for enthusiast driving has escaped me. I think heavy traffic, minivans, tailgaters and red lights kinda put a damper on it.

It's not easy - but I think the top one has mud flaps.

Don't listen to Sandy..he's a LExus hater through and through. Oh..and the awful interior in the Imperial..did it come with a velvet painting?? LOLOL....I think the GS doesn't look at all like the Prius..unless having 4 wheels counts. The GS is definitely a car worthy of replacing the Mark, that's for sure!! And as far as the Marks go..I have been told they look like gussied up T-Birds. (well they are...LOL)

Don't listen to Ron at all! He's a Japanese car lover! Put Made in Japan on an orange crete with bike wheels and he'll love it! :)
You know that I love the Infiniti M45 - a really beautiful car, as well as the Q45. It's just that Lexus is uninspiring and definately non-original. They copy Mercedes here & Toyota there, and a little bit of Nissan there, and have very plain interiors. They are neither ultra performance cars (such as a ZO6) nor are they inexpensive cars. They are middle-of-the-road, wanna be this and wanna be that, never stepping outside the box to rise to the top of the group, but always a "player" ~ They DO have excellent service, that they do. But in 2002, Infiniti beat them in that catagory as well, as Infiniti rose to #2 and Lexus fell to #3. Lexus are not bad, no - not at all, but they are not the world's answer to what the soverign pinnacle of transportation is, well, except if one is to believe Moe. Moe, do me a favor and please, please buy yourself a Lexus! I really want you to own one. Nobody deserves one more than you, as you really do love them. Trade that lousey American car in and get yourself some model Lexus. If "want" ever justified the end result, then nobody is more justified than you, to be behind the wheel.

Jesus, now instead of copying Mercedes' designs, Lexus decided to emulate Bangle. Didn't see that coming. (Look at the side profile of the GS, then look at a new BMW).

Back