v10 mercury

viiiball

Registered
I live in kansas city and I go to Bob sight Lincoln Mercury for parts, anyway in the employee lot there was a white gran marquis, whited out a cowl hood, looked really sharp, anyway it had some performance shop decal on it and most shocking a triton V10 emblem ,I have not found out which mechanic it belongs to but i am going to find out, I am going to spy some pics and post,if anyone knows who or anything about it please post ,I would like to meet the guy who crammmed a v10 in their merc....now how about cramming one into the Mark!!!!!

RE: v10 mercury

you never know... it might just be an emblem.

There is a guy who used to post on this board (don't know if he still does) that was putting a supercharged v10 into a mark.

I live in kansas city and I go to Bob sight Lincoln Mercury for parts, anyway in the employee lot there was a white gran marquis, whited out a cowl hood, looked really sharp, anyway it had some performance shop decal on it and most shocking a triton V10 emblem ,I have not found out which mechanic it belongs to but i am going to find out, I am going to spy some pics and post,if anyone knows who or anything about it please post ,I would like to meet the guy who crammmed a v10 in their merc....now how about cramming one into the Mark!!!!!

crammed? that 10 can swim in that engine bay.

A few people have done it to Crown Vics already.

crammed? that 10 can swim in that engine bay.

A few people have done it to Crown Vics already.

yeah, was gonna say that. I remember back in the day, there was a guy who was installing a v10 into a Vic... dunno what happend with that.

Back