Sweet CTS!

RE: Sweet CTS!

Boy-Ricer Cadillac?
It looks okay, but that's not what Caddies are supposed to be about. Sorta like ordereding pizza from a chinese take out.....if they had it, would you order it??

Well Sandy you probably think the CTS is boy ricer to begin with...

It's just bagged with a new set of wheels, which don't even look like they measure on the "dub" scale. No stickers, no wings, no crazy graphics, just an all black Cadillac!

Raise it up a couple of inches when you're ready to roll and it'll look a lot more tame.

Kale

So how does he turn the front wheels? Or is it just for show - straight on and off the flatbed? It must look ridiculous raised up high enogh for turning, IMHO....'kinda like Sandy said...

John
[link:mark8.org/lodnca|NorCal Chapter Website]
http://mark8.org/users/johnaec/Mark_VIII_s.jpg
'97 Mark VIII LSC
'96 T-Bird 4.6L

obviously it's bagged. he just hits a switch and it raises up probably 3"-4", and off he goes.

I think that looks badass.

theres a couple guys i see around here rolling around on these cts's. im not all that impressed with them. lowering a hideous car only makes it slightly less hideous.

That one is a real racecar though. The CTS-V will be running in the SCCA World Challenge GT class this year.

Yea i suppose wings and stickers are okay if the wing actually provides needed downforce, and the stickers are just your sponsors names and logos.

Back