Mazda6 Wagon

RE: Mazda6 Wagon

It needs wood siding !!

{runs like all heck, ducking canadian beer bottles being hurled}
j/k

RE%3A Mazda6 Wagon

RE%3A Mazda6 Wagon

I agree it looks really nice. The new 3 is very nice as well, IMO it looks better than any other small sedan.

RE: RE%3A Mazda6 Wagon

I love the new Mazdas. If I wouldn't have bought my wife the Jeep she would be driving a new Mazda 6. They drive awesome and look great. I even like the Protoge 5, or the new RX9 in yellow woooooohoooooo

I'm with Kale on this one... I first saw the new TL when visiting a buddy in Ft. Lauderdale on Thanksgiving weekend. Saw it 3 or 4 times tooling around his condo complex and was absolutely smitten! Had to drop into an Acura dealership to get a better look at one... Looks amazing in Navy blue metallic. Fit, finish, & materials are first rate. Comes fully loaded for around $33k. Only decisions besides color are with/without Nav. system, 6 spd. or auto, performance or all season tires, & the A-spec pkg. Nicely done...

This is my 'dream-ride'

450 H.P. @ 5,200 RPM
V-8 - 40 Valves
Torque is 415 @ 1950
All Wheel Drive All The Time
4,010 Lbs.
Choice of 6-Speed Getrag or
Porsche's Tiptronic Automatic with
Steering Wheel Controls

http://www.kbb.com/VehicleJPegs/BSAURS6033.jpg

Sadly, $86,610.00
Audi RS6 in Brilliant Red with Silver Leather
I could afford it if I sold all 3 McLarens & the new Town Car. I could keep the Caddy & have this...

Yes Sirreee Sandy that is one fine automobile!

The TL had me gawking as well. It looks even better in person. The Mazdas bear a striking resemblance.

Kale

Back