Another 4.6 in the House

RE: Another 4.6 in the House

I dont think I ahve ever seen your baby looking quite that bad. SHe deserves a nice day at the spa

Nice GT Trix........ My mom n dad really spluged and got me a pinto wagon for my first car.......Lime Green to boot.

Nice.
Good Luck
That Mustang is sure WHITE, as white as the new fallen snow, behind it.

Nice.
Good Luck
That Mustang is sure WHITE, as white as the new fallen snow, behind it.

What new? that snow is 2 weeks old :) just wont go away!

Thanks everyone! She really is sharp. She's a 5 speed, with what's supposed to be a performance clutch and momo pedals. The clutch feels much different than any I've ever driven before. Took the kid out for a little practice (car's not so white anymore), he's not too bad at all. Needs more practice before he hits traffic, but it certainly helped that he understood what shifting was for. Just gotta teach him that there's not really ever any reason to downshift to 1st.

Now put a governor on that thing set for 40 mph top speed and install some hardware (like Onstar) that will track his driving habits, and software that will automatically notify you anytime the gas pedal is depressed more than 1 inch. Then you should be able to sleep at night.

BTW, congrats, nice car!

Bryan
MonsterMark

Speed limiter? Are you guys nuts? I want the kid ready to drive it for all it's worth by the time the track opens so we can see who's faster. }>

Man, and I thought my kids were spoiled.;)

There are benefits to being an only child. My sister doesn't seem to care that if I had a neice or nephew I could get this out of my system in some other way. ;-)

Trix, you kill me. And I mean that in a good way!:)

Bryan
MonsterMark

Back